Interested in joining the xod Media team? Review the job posting and fill out the form below.
Web Project Coordinator
xod media is a SEO and website development and hosting company, located in Markham, providing concierge services to small and medium size businesses since 2005.
We are hiring for a Web Project Coordinator This position is ideal for the individual who will enjoy working remotely with our dedicated development team, designers and clients. Each day you will utilize our project management software, to ensure we deliver the web products our clients expect.
You will also be the primary contact for all website and hosting related inquiries.
This position is well suited for the individual who enjoys working remotely, and has the ability to travel within Markham as needed.
• Communicates with development team, clients and designers on a regular basis ensuring tasks are prioritized, organized and scheduled.
• Leads the process of developing a website by working with a team of graphic designers, writers and web developers.
• Utilizes master project management tracking software.
• Handles all web support requests and delegates to team where necessary.
• Provides training for clients to use new website. This may include in person training, online training, or developing procedure documents.
• Maintain regular contact, and attend client meetings as necessary.
• Migrate, launches and supports xod Media hosted websites.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Excellent command of English, both written and oral.
• Time management: You will be managing multiple projects at once with varying deadlines.
• Analytical Skills: able to solve problems that may come up during a typical work day. You will be analyzing data and making decisions that affect the project on a regular basis.
• Attention to Detail: a high level of accuracy must be maintained throughout all elements of project management.
• Independent worker. You must be self-motivated as the majority of this position is as a remote worker.
• Program experience: WordPress, Shopify, Opencart, Microsoft Office, Photoshop
• Basic hosting knowledge with email, files, databases and DNS
Education and experience:
• Minimum post secondary education ideally College graduate in a website related program.
• 2 years working experience
• This is a salaried position. Please indicate your compensation expectations along with your cover letter accompanying your resume.
Interested in Applying?
If this job sounds right for you please take a moment to fill out the form found below.